RESEARCH “Research is creating knowledge.” -Neil Armstrong
START YOUR JOURNEY We encourage you to take some time and discover your likes, dislikes, style, and type of project you are looking to complete.
Get specific about your project:
- Formulate your Target Investment Range
- Visit the Blog
- Review the Project Gallery
- Check out Advantage Remodel on Houzz
- Be ready to answer questions:
- How long have you lived in your home and how long do you plan to stay?
- What type of project are you looking to complete? Are there other areas you are considering?
- Where is your home located?
- When are you looking to have the project completed?
- Have you remodeled before?
- What is most important when choosing a remodeling partner?
CONNECT “If you think it’s hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.” -Jack Lemmon
LET’S BEGIN WITH A 15 MINUTE PHONE CALL Share details about your project and specifically what you’re looking for in a remodeling firm. This is a great opportunity to ensure partnering on your project will be a great fit for both of us.
- Traci will ask you questions to get to know you and your project
- Upon mutually agreeing we are a good fit, Traci will schedule the first meeting, at our Brand New Design and Selection Studio. Here, we continue to get to know each other, sharing with you what makes us unique
- After your call is complete, Traci will create your custom HOUZZ Ideabook. You will receive an email with a link from Houzz. Please save photos and add specific comments of the areas you are considering remodeling, prior to our first meeting. We’ll use the Ideabook as a conversational starting point.
DISCOVERY “If you want to be more productive, then start at the start: get there on time.” -Richard Branson
Let us roll out the red carpet and answer any questions you may have about the ADVANTAGE REMODEL DESIGN-BUILD PROCESS.
- Tour the Design and Selection Studio
- Discuss your project, investment range, and timeline
- Review examples of similar projects
- Review cabinetry partners and discuss comparisons
- Review your Houzz
with “before” pictures ideabook
- Review the design agreement in detail
- You will have the opportunity to autograph the design agreement and submit the applicable retainer
- Schedule the WHITE GLOVE HOME EVALUATION
EVALUATION “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” -Henry Ford
WHITE GLOVE PROJECT EVALUATION Trust is usually a the top of each person's "Must Have" list when it comes to selecting a remodeling partner. We value our customers trust in our team, products, and processes. This is the foundation for the project evaluation. Information about your space is reviewed by our team of talented craftsman and tradespeople to ensure project goals can be successfully met.
- Photos, notes, and measurements will be taken of the project areas
- Plumbing, heating, electrical, foundation and other critical items that may affect the project, will be reviewed
- Discuss the scope of work and investment
- Discuss design schedule and timeline
- Install job sign
DESIGN “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” -Steve Jobs
CUSTOM PROJECT DESIGN The Advantage Remodel Design and Planning Process includes a custom design and detailed plan, focused on your project goals and investment range.
- Create your project in our custom Cloud-Based Project Management System
- Discuss and implement the design schedule
- The Advantage Remodel team and trusted trade partners will visit your home to review the project and proposed concept design
- Create and review design plans
- Black and white renderings
- Photorealistic Renderings
- Review detailed scope of work and investment amount
- Autograph construction contract and submit down payment
SELECTIONS “When it’s after 2am, just go to sleep. Because the decisions you make after 2am are the wrong decisions.” -Ted Mosby
FINALIZE MATERIAL SELECTIONS (The WHITE GLOVE treatment Continues) The Design and Selection Studio features the fixtures and finishes that will make your new space truly one of a kind. The Advantage Remodel design team will guide you through this exciting process.
- With professional guidance from our design team, we will focus on selecting the finishing touches for your project such as hardware, tile, flooring and coordinating colors
- Field trips to local vendor partners is a nice way to wrap up this well thought-out and enjoyable process
- Once all selections have been finalized, a start date for your project will be added to our construction schedule
BUILD “Unity is strength...when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.” - Mattie Stepanek
CONSTRUCTION Once selections have been finalized and delivery dates established, the construction schedule and start date will be confirmed.
- Schedule on-site pre-construction meeting. Here we discuss and answer questions prior to the project start date
- Apply for and secure building permit
- Buildertrend schedule released - the team confirms
- Protecting your home (Our favorite part)
- Demolition and project assessment
- Rough construction and rough mechanicals
- Finishes installed
ENJOY “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” - Vincent Van Gogh
COMPLETION & FIVE YEAR WARRANTY Advantage Remodel provides solid peace of mind to each and every client. We stand by our work and firmly believe in the craftsmanship our team produces. Our customers are thrilled to learn their project comes with a FULL 5 YEAR WARRANTY that provides unsurpassed protection when compared to the industry standard 1-year warranty.
- Final project assessment and client orientation
- Smiles, hugs, and final payment collected
- Rave reviews and glowing testimonials requested